Who says we can only eat fudge during a holiday season? This Chocolate Cheesecake Fudge is so low in sugar we can eat it in the middle of February, every other Thursday, and if you’re really feeling sassy, on a Monday afternoon after you’ve washed the breakfast dishes.
Or not. I mean, you don’t have to actually wash the dishes before rewarding yourself with this fudge. I think it is enough work to have dirtied the dishes in the first place, am I right? Indeed. Fudge all around!
This Chocolate Cheesecake Fudge needs no special occasion. Though it will feel like a special occasion while you’re eating it because of the fact that it is fudge and it tastes amazing. I suppose the fact that it has the word “cheesecake” in the title also proves its greatness. You will be tempted to feel guilt over splurging on this treat since Christmas was two months ago and you’ve been doing such a good job of eating right since the first of the year. But no guilt is allowed or even warranted because this fudge isn’t full of sugar! Yep. It’s sweetened with a little honey and a little stevia. That’s it.
Of course this qualifies as a Simple Snack Recipe because you can blend all the ingredients together in just a couple of minutes. What a treat!
Chocolate Cheesecake Fudge
- ½ cup softened butter
- 8-ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 30 drops liquid stevia (I like NuNaturals brand best)
- Blend ingredients together in a high power blender.
- Spread mixture in an 8x8 inch dish.
- Chill in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
- Store fudge in the refrigerator.
This recipe is easy to adapt. Add more or less honey, stevia, and cocoa powder per your preference. You can find NuNaturals Liquid Stevia here (my affiliate link).
Looking for more Simple Snack Recipes?
We’re sharing new recipes all month! So far here’s what we’ve come up with:
- No Bake Cookie Cups (5 minute prep!)
- Cream Cheese Salsa Dip (2 ingredients!)
- Pineapple Coconut Quick Bread (blends together fast!)
- Parmesan Crisps (so easy you won’t believe it!)
- Sweet and Salty Almonds or Pecans
Can’t wait to share more!