Want to know why this Easy Pineapple Coconut Quick Bread qualifies as a Simple Snack Recipe?
Because you can throw all the ingredients into a high powered blender, give it a whirl to mix, pour the batter into a bread pan, and you’ve got yourself a delicious snack! I love being able to mix up a recipe so quickly.
I love taking simple shortcuts like this. I have a Blendtec, which has saved me hours of time in the kitchen since I invested. I make all my quick breads in it now, tossing in all the ingredients and letting my Blendtec do the hard work.
In this recipe, the blender purees the pineapple while mixing all the ingredients together. Simple, simple, simple!
Easy Pineapple Coconut Quick Bread
- 1¼ cups whole grain flour (I use freshly ground soft white wheat)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 4-ounces softened cream cheese
- 8-ounces canned pineapple with 100% juice (do not drain)
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Place all ingredients in a high powered blender.
- Blend mixture until batter is smooth.
- Pour into a buttered 9 inch bread pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Looking for more Simple Snack Recipes?
We’re sharing new recipes all month! So far here’s what we’ve come up with:
Can’t wait to share more!
Congratulations to Tara Butterworth and Amanda Herndon, winners of the Lilla Rose $50 shopping spree!
Remember these amazing Heart Locket Flexi-Clips? Here’s your reminder to grab yours while they are available. Sweetest Flexi ever!