If you haven’t tried any of these varieties of Cheesecake Muffins, well, why?? They are beyond delicious! Perhaps it’s because you’ll been waiting for these Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins to show up?
Having a layer of cheesecake on top of any of these muffins is incredibly delightful. And when you eat one whilst sipping coffee or tea? Well, it might as well become a National Cheesecake Muffin Holiday. Truly, the joy. It cannot be measured.
Here is the running list of the other Cheesecake Muffin varieties we’ve shared recently:
- Easy Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins
- Easy Banana Cheesecake Muffins
- Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins
- Easy Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Muffins
- Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Muffins
And now for the latest!
Easy Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins
- 2 cups Muffin Mix** or...
- 1½ cups whole grain flour
- ⅓ cup brown sugar or sucanat
- ½ teaspoon baking power
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¾ cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- Cheesecake topping:
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons real maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Scoop Muffin Mix or measure dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add egg, sour cream, milk, and melted coconut oil, stirring until ingredients are combined.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Scoop batter into 12-15 prepared muffin tins.
- Prepare cheesecake topping by blending (in a blender or with a hand mixer) cream cheese, egg, maple syrup, and vanilla until smooth.
- Spoon 2-3 Tablespoons of cheesecake topping over each unbaked muffin.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 18-22 minutes or until muffins are golden brown.
**Do you have our Simple Mixes to Save the Day eBook yet? Grab it so you can save time and energy by using the Muffin Mix for this recipe!! I LOVE having these mixes on hand!!!
What is your beverage of choice while eating baked goods like muffins? (My favorite is this coffee with a little cream stirred in!)