Mini Breakfast PizzaBy
Cooking tools you will need:
3 Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns, opened up to make 6 pizzas
1 t. butter
Diced green peppers (optional)
Sliced mushrooms ( optional)
Shredded cheddar cheese
What to do:
1. Open the hamburger buns and lay all six face up on the cookie sheet. Set aside.
2. Crack eggs into small bowl and whip with fork. Put butter in skillet.
3. Heat skillet on stove to melt butter. Spread butter over skillet so that the eggs will not stick. 4. Pour eggs into skillet and sprinkle salt on them.
5. Cook and stir the eggs until they are done (about 2 minutes). Try to spread the eggs thin while you cook them in the skillet. Remove from heat.
6. Begin to build your breakfast pizza. Start with eggs, then top with ham, salsa, olives, green peppers and mushrooms.
7. Sprinkle cheese over each pizza.
8. Place cookie sheet in oven. Broil until cheese is melted, about 2-3 minutes.
9. Serve with fruit.