I continue to be amazed at the great dishes you can make using only five ingredients. Or three. And so many of the recipes only take five minutes to prepare. Italian Roast Wraps are so flavorful and juicy! Now – if you were looking forward to seeing a recipe that only takes five minutes to prepare….you may be disappointed with this one. THIS one only takes two minutes. Sorry about that. :)
Italian Roast Wraps
- 2 - 3 pound frozen roast (beef or deer)
- 2 Tablespoons Italian dressing mix
- Whole wheat tortillas
- Sour cream or kreme fresh
- Chopped fresh tomatoes
- Place FROZEN roast in a crock pot.
- Sprinkle ½ pouch Italian dressing mix onto roast.
- Cook on low for 5 hours.
- Shred meat or slice thinly.
- Spoon meat onto a warm tortilla and top with tomatoes and sour cream.
- Wrap and eat!
Recipes I recommend you using for this dish:
Served with a fresh fruit salad, these Italian Roast Wraps are a great lunch or dinner!
Be sure to check out all of the High Five Recipes I’ve posted so far. Here are a few to tease you:
- Easy Breakfast Casserole
This is such a great recipe because you can make the casserole however you like it. I especially love it because there’s no bread in it. (I am not a fan of soggy bread!) This casserole freezes well – also a perk!
- Roasted Italian Potatoes
Hey, another recipe you can use with your homemade Italian dressing mix !
- Layered Cheesy Salsa Enchiladas
Only make this if you like easy recipes. And ones that taste amazing.
- Chicken Fried Steak Strips I especially love to make several pounds of these at once, then freeze them to pull out for a quick meal!
- Cheddar Ranch Burgers
These are amazing on the grill or on the stovetop. You’ll use ranch dressing mix for this one.
Enjoy these High Five Recipes!