Healthy Snacks I Feed My FamilyBy
Here is a big list of healthy snacks that I feed my family. This list is guaranteed to keep your children full and happily satisfied forever – or at least until the next time they need a snack (which may be within the next five minutes, so you may want to read quickly).
I obviously don’t have all of these snacks on hand at all times, but when my kids are hungry between meals, this is an idea of what I might offer.
- Fresh fruit or veggies (This is always the first option. If they eat a fruit or a veggie and are still hungry but it’s not meal time yet, then I might offer something else.)
- Homemade tortillas with peanut butter and honey or jelly or other yummy things inside
- Muffins or quick breads
~Chocolate Swirl Muffins
~Coconut Flour Muffins
~Vanilla Muffins with Cinnamon Crumb Topping
- Homemade bread and butter
- Whole wheat soft pretzels
- Nuts or Trail Mix
- Homemade Poptarts
- Homemade Popcorn with coconut oil and sea salt…or sprinkled with parmesan cheese
- Whole Wheat Graham Crackers
- Crispy Cheese Crackers
- Whole Wheat Vanilla Wafers
- Homemade Yogurt with Fruit
- Chewy Granola Bars
- Breakfast cookies
- Homemade Creamy Pudding
- Breakfast bars
What are your favorite healthy snacks to feed your kids?