Want some free Valentine’s Day activities to enjoy during these long winter months? We’ve got fun for all ages!
Valentine’s Day Activities for Preschoolers
First, for the little ones in your life, you can download and print this free activity packet:
Valentine’s Day Activities for Elementary Students
This packet brags that it makes grammar fun – because it actually does! Who knew?
There are activities which include Valentine Sentence Builders, Fun with Creating Cheesy Poetry, and much more! There’s even a Valentine Brownie recipe – but before your student can make the brownies, he/she must find the errors in the directions first. So much fun!
Valentine’s Day Activities for All Ages!
Print and put together these fun Kiss-Tac-Toe games to give away or to use as a family. We’re talking about chocolate kisses, by the way. But you already knew that. :)
Valentine’s Day Activities for the Kitchen
How about some Valentine recipes to go with your activities? These are fun to make with your kids, or if your kids are old enough, these are fun to turn over to your kids to make without your help! (Want to easily teach your kids to cook? We LOVE this at our house! #affiliatelink) Here are 29 great real food recipes for you!
Red and Pink Treats (No Food Dye!)
- Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Breakfast Cookies
- Homemade Poptarts, cut into hearts, of course
- Strawberry Cream Muffins
- Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
- Chocolate Whipped Cream on Strawberries
- Strawberry-Peach Slushies
- Strawberry-Kefir Smoothies
- Strawberry Yogurt
- Strawberry-Yogurt Fruit Dip
- Strawberry Christmas Salad (which obviously becomes Strawberry Valentine Salad on Feb. 14)
- Low Sugar Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait
- 7-Minute Strawberry Ice Cream
- Strawberry Creamsicles
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Strawberry Milkshakes
- Easy Raspberry Syrup (for your heart shaped pancakes)
- Raspberry Lemon Cream Cups
Don’t forget obvious foods that are red – like tomatoes, sweet peppers, strawberries, grapes, cherries, or raspberries!
Chocolate Valentine’s Day Treats
- Warm Chocolate Soother
- Chocolate Whipped Cream on Strawberries (which I realize I mentioned above, but it is both red and chocolate, so it deserves to be in both categories)
- No-Bake Chocolate Fudge Bites
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Peanut Butter or Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Low Sugar Chocolate Cake
- Low Sugar Chocolate Cheesecake
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Mousse
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Homemade Chocolate Frappe
- Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
- Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Signing up for this freebie will connect you to our new Heavenly Homemaker’s Learning Zone. It’s free and your info will never be shared or sold, and being on this list means that you’ll be the first to know of the other fun (yes, FUN!) educational tools we’re putting together!