This idea has been a long time in the making! I’m very excited to introduce our latest project. It’s a collection of downloadable make-ahead recipe and instruction packets called Eat Right Away: Your Guide to Real Food Fast!
Each of these downloadable Eat Right Away packets include:
- 5 brand new recipes
- 5 individual meal grocery lists, plus 1 big grocery list to aid you in making all five meals in one sitting (though you’ll actually be standing, not sitting, my apologies).
- 5 individual recipe instructions, plus 1 “Be Efficient” set of instructions to guide you through making all five meals in one 2ish-hour time frame
- Freezer safe instructions for each recipe, plus guidance on thawing, reheating, and serving each meal with little effort.
- Serving suggestions so you don’t have to think about the side dishes
- Bonus tips
Each packet is only $2.00, and we’ve made it easy by packaging all four packets together into one $8.00 collection! Yep! That’s it. We want to get them into all of your hands to help you save time and money in your real food kitchen.
Each recipe is family friendly, easy to prepare, contains simple, real food ingredients, and can be made ahead and frozen so that you can Eat Right Away!
Bonus! So far, the ten recipes in these two packets can be easily adapted to be gluten free. The only ingredient which is not naturally gluten free in these recipes is pasta. Sub the wheat pasta for rice or corn pasta and voila! 10 gluten free recipes that you can Eat Right Away!
Let’s begin with Eat Right Away: Beef Edition. Recipes included are:
- Cheesy Salsa Burgers (The easiest recipe ever. Make it gluten free by serving on a bed of lettuce.)
- One Dish Cheesy Beef and Potatoes (Our family’s favorite so far.)
- Bacon-Wrapped Individual Meatloaves (Make ’em ahead, pull ’em out, cook ’em up! You don’t even have to thaw these in advance.)
- Easy Hamburger Soup (The ultimate comfort food.)
- Baked Ziti (Could it be possible that we like this as much as lasagna? Yes.)
Make all five meals in about 2 hours time. Be rewarded with five delicious meals to pull out and serve with little additional effort!
Next, take a look at Eat Right Away: Chicken Edition. Recipes included are:
- Teriyaki Chicken and Veggie Kabobs (This one takes a tiny bit of extra effort. It is WORTH IT.)
- Easy Apricot Chicken (Takes five minutes to make. No joke.)
- Sloppy Salsa Chicken (Also takes five minutes…okay six. I’m serious.)
- Mexi-Chicken Pasta (Where has this been all my life?)
- Chicken Tostadas (So fast!)
Make all five meals in about less than 2 hours time. Be rewarded with five delicious meals to pull out and serve with little additional effort!
Eat Right Away: Slow Cooker Chicken Edition ~ Recipes Included Are:
- Cheesy Chicken Potatoes and Broccoli
- Italian Chicken and Veggies
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa Chicken
- Barbecue Cranberry Chicken
- Ranch Chicken Tacos
Eat Right Away: Slow Cooker Beef Edition ~ Recipes Included Are:
- Roast Beef and Melted Cheese Sandwiches
- Mongolian Beef
- Balsamic Beef Roast
- Sweet Pepper Beef Stew
- Hawaiian Beef and Rice
Just like the chicken recipes, you can make all five beef recipes in about one hour. Put them in the freezer or fridge. Pull them out and throw them into the crock pot.
Grab these four packets and get started with putting together these 10 great meals so that you can Eat Right Away!