This has got to be one of my most exciting giveaways to share with you! Why? Because ever since I invested in a Blendtec my kitchen life has become soooo much simpler! I wish I could give one to every person reading this.
I haven’t splattered cream all over my countertops and walls in months. Why? Because I don’t have to whip cream using my hand mixer anymore. Instead, I pour cream into my Blendtec and it whips it for me in less than 30 seconds. It is so, so easy.
I use my Blendtec for homemade applesauce now, throwing cooked apples in peel and all, and it makes beautifully smooth sauce. I use my Blendtec to mix muffin batters, cake batters, cheesecake, and so much more. Of course I use it for smoothies and all the normal blender needs. I use it at least once every day if not three times.
But about the cheesecake! Please allow me to introduce you to one of my favorite new recipes to make:
I throw the five ingredients into my Blendtec, whip it for a few seconds until it is smooth, pour it into muffin cups, and bake. The stevia sweetens it, the small amount of maple syrup takes away any stevia aftertaste, and I’m left with the most delicious treat!
Here’s the recipe, and check out the wonderful giveaway below!
Easy, Low Sugar, Mini Crustless Cheesecake
- 2 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 full droppers of liquid stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour into 12 muffin cups.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Turn off heat, open the oven door, and leave the cheesecakes in the oven for an additional 20 minutes. (Cheesecakes will puff up during baking but deflate while continuing to sit in the oven.)
- Transfer cheesecakes to the fridge and chill for at least two hours before serving.
My family likes pouring homemade fruit sauces over the cheesecakes!
So you say you’d like to win a free Blendtec?
They are certainly amazing. I’m definitely using mine frequently as I prepare for Thanksgiving!
The Blendtec folks took my very own Oh Good Gravy recipe and adapted it to make in the Blendtec! They created a downloadable recipe card for everyone to have for free!
Now the fun really begins!
Enter the Rafflecopter below for a chance to win your very own Blendtec! You want this on your Christmas list!
Huge thanks goes to Blendtec for providing a Blender for me and also one for you!