The 4th of July menu I’m about to share with you is going to make you drool. You’ve been warned. Grab a napkin.
The Easiest 4th of July Menu
What I love about the food on the 4th of July is well, eating it I suppose. The flavors, the atmosphere, the excitement – well, 4th of July food tastes so amazing!
This is the 4th of July Menu I suggest as it is incredibly simple and absolutely mouth watering! It comes with plenty of options to fit your family’s preferences!
1. Select Your Meat
Burgers and dogs are great, but my absolute favorite meat to grill is this Simple Grilled Chicken. The key is to select boneless chicken thighs instead of boneless chicken breasts. This will create the most flavorful, juicy chicken you ever did grill.
Prefer to grill chicken legs? I suggest that you follow these great recipe options, then grill them instead of bake them. SUPER easy, and inexpensive too!
- Simple Sweet and Sour Baked Chicken Legs
- Simple Honey Mustard Chicken Legs
- Simple Garlic Parmesan Chicken Legs
- Simple Lemon Garlic Chicken Legs
2. Select Simple Side Dishes
Fruits and veggies are the easiest foods to prepare and serve, and they are the healthiest too! So don’t stress over the sides. It’s as easy slicing a watermelon!
Our favorite simple side dish ideas for the 4th of July are:
- The Easiest Mashed Potatoes in the World (or make them in an Instant Pot if you have one!)
- Simple Slow Cooker Party Potatoes (to avoid turning on the oven)
- Creamy Italian Veggie Dip
- Simple Cream Cheese Corn
- Corn on the Cob
- Fresh Pineapple
- Pineapple Fluff Salad
- Angeled Eggs
- Baked Beans
3. Select a Dessert
Though why stop with one? It’s a holiday, after all. :) Our favorites include:
- Americana Cheesecake Parfaits
- Strawberry-Blueberry Shortcake
- Flourless Peanut Butter Star Cookies
- Super Moist Peanut Butter Brownies
- The Best Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Homemade Ice Cream (our family tradition!)
4. Select Fun Drinks
I’m usually a “do you want water or ice water?” kind of a gal. But on a special holiday, I enjoy serving special drinks! Here are some fun options:
- Raspberry Sweet (or Unsweet) Tea
- Peach Sweet (or Unsweet) Tea
- Mango Sweet (or Unsweet) Tea
- Iced Coffee Bar
What are your favorite foods to eat on the 4th of July?
Love inspiration for menu planning? Want us to plan your meals for you? You got it! Simple Meals makes putting food on the table for your family easier than ever. For just $1/week? Sure thing!