Here is a life-changing list of my top 10 kitchen tips ever, and the links where you will find the wonderful details on each:
10. Don’t forget to close the dispenser on your blender.
9. Never overfill said blender.
8. Clearly label your freezer food so you won’t have to wait for the food to thaw and bake before you recognize what it is.
7. A fresh tablecloth makes everything better.
6. Be sure to allow room for expansion when you fill jars with food for the freezer so your beloved jars won’t break.
5. If your garden is destroyed by a hail storm, wait and trust. It might just bounce back.
4. Buttering your pineapple is not a good idea.
3. Wearing mis-matched rubber gloves is the best way to clean.
2. Don’t touch your eyeball with your hands after chopping hot peppers.
1. Never, ever forget that God is bigger than a free range chicken.
Just reading that list makes you a better homemaker, does it not? Really. What would you ever do without my insights and advice? (I forgot to mention earlier, you should always be sure to sift the popcorn out of your waffle mix. Keep hanging around. The wisdom never ends around here, my friends.)
And now, I am excited to share with you that through Monday, February 9 at midnight, our very popular Heavenly Homemaker’s eBook Overload Package is marked down to just $10. That’s 10 eBooks for $10. Seriously!
This package includes loads of real food recipes that are easy and family friendly. From chicken to beef to fruits and vegetables to chocolate (of course!), here is the wonderful books you will receive:
- Have Your Fruits…and Veggies Too!
- Have Your Cookie…and Eat it Too!
- Have Your Cookie and Eat it TWO!
- Think Breakfast…Outside the Box
- Totally Tortillas
- What to Do With the Kids in Your Kitchen
- What to Do With the Chicken in Your Kitchen
- What to Do with the Cocoa in Your Kitchen
- What to Do With the Cow in Your Kitchen
- What To Do With the Vanilla In Your Kitchen
Feel free to click on any of the above titles to learn more about these individual books. Once purchased, you’ll recieve an email giving you the download links to each eBook. You’ll have so many healthy, kid friendly recipes you won’t know where to start!
Heavenly Homemakers Ebook Overload!
Feel free to add your best kitchen tip in the comments. It’s always great to learn from each other. :)