Need some easy recipes for the grill? Keep your summer food simple, and make it taste great too! Here are some great recipes for you!
We fire up our grill multiple times per week during the summer! I love how easy the grill makes lunch and dinner, all without heating up the house.
TIP: To put a super simple, healthy meal on the table during the summer:
- Cook your meat on the grill
- Toss a salad
- Slice fresh fruit
- Serve and enjoy
There is nothing easier and nothing more nutritious or delicious! The side-dish possibilities are endless during the summer since the garden fresh produce is plentiful!
Ready for our favorite summer recipes?
10 Easy Recipes for the Grill
- Simple Grilled Tortilla Pizza
- Simple Grilled Salmon
- The Perfect Grilled Chicken
- Grilled Barbeque Chicken Legs
- Pizza Boats in the Grill
- Simple Make-Ahead Parmesan Burgers
- Simple Lemon Garlic Chicken Legs
- Simple Cheese Stuffed Burgers
- Cheddar Ranch Burgers
- Cheeseburger Zucchini Boats
I can’t stress how easy and delicious this Perfect Grilled Chicken is! Simply throw on some sauce and grill. SO GOOD! So simple!
Great Sauce and Dressing Ideas to Marinate The Simplest and Best Grilled Chicken
These are our favorite sauces to marinate our chicken in prior to grilling. But just about any of your favorite sauces will work!
How to Make Perfect Grilled Chicken
Here’s my best and favorite tip for making perfect grilled chicken!
- Use boneless chicken thighs instead of breasts. This makes all the difference.
- Marinate the thighs in something delicious before grilling (suggestions above)
- As you can see from the picture below, I blackened the chicken more than I meant to – and the meat still turned out juicy and flavorful! This is because chicken thighs have more fat than chicken breasts so they are much harder to ruin.
- We usually cook boneless thighs for 10-15 minutes on each side, turning it from time to time.
TIP: Chop your leftover Grilled Chicken into a fantastic Chef Salad for lunch!
Yum, grilled chicken in a tossed salad makes an awesome meal!
Here are our favorite Homemade Salad Dressing Recipes:
- French Dressing
- Italian Salad Dressing
- Ranch Salad Dressing
- Spicy Ranch Dressing
- Thousand Island Salad Dressing
What to serve with your grilled food:
Need some side dish ideas? Here are our favorites…
- 16 Simple Summer Dips
- A tossed salad
- A steamed vegetable (such as green beans, peas, broccoli, cauliflower)
- A roasted vegetable
- Cream Cheese Corn
- Honey’d carrots
- Baked beans
- Simple Strawberry Fluff (with real food ingredients, of course!)
- Pineapple Fluff
Oh how I love summer food! What are your favorite foods to grill?