Need some quick and easy New Year’s snacks and treats? We’ve got a great list of fun recipe ideas for you!
This time, we’re going to focus on finger foods. After all, on the final day of the year, who wants to use a fork? We’ve done that for 364 days already this year. At this point, we just.can’t.handle.picking.up.a.fork.
And also? Finger foods are more fun on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. Right?
My personal preference is to make several fun snacks and treats, then pull them out onto a buffet so we can all munch and graze while we play games, hang out, and visit. Here are some of the ideas I’m working on for this year:
Quick and Easy New Year’s Snacks and Treats
- Cinnamon Sugar Pecans – So easy. So good. A little nutty.
- The Best Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies – They really are the best. Just ask anyone.
- Real Food “Velveeta” and Rotel Chip Dip – I’m in love with this. But you knew that already.
- Super Soft Chocolate Cookies – Taste like Oreos, but better.
- 4-Ingredient Chocolate Crunch Bars – These are a huge hit every time I make them!
- Easy Veggie Dip – Serve with baby carrots, cucumbers, broccoli, cauliflower, and sweet peppers. Because we’ll feel better about the cookies if we eat them with a side of veggies.
- Simple Bean and Cheese Salsa Dip – Ridiculously easy and so, so good!
- White Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn – Twelve to thirteen times better than regular popcorn (scientifically proven).
- Cranberry Nut Trail Mix – When you want to pour stuff into a bowl and pretend like you cooked.
- Cream Cheese Salsa Dip – Almost nothing is better than this.
- Ranch Cheese Ball – I make this one time each year. This is the time.
- Easy White Queso – This is my new favorite dip. Don’t tell the others.
And for some added fun, may I suggest that you brew some coffee and have bowls of these set out for people to add to their mugs?
For the record, I will be making an enjoying these finger foods, but I will not be staying up until midnight. You?
Happy New Year!