Hey fellow Nebraskans (and those who want to come visit our wonderful state)!
I’m excited that I get to present an opportunity for you to enjoy some of the finest we have to offer. I mean, you’ve heard of our Omaha Zoo, right? We’re listed in the Top-10 zoos in the United States. (You like how I said “we” – like I can somehow take credit for our amazing zoo? Maybe because my household is often a zoo, so I assume they used me as a model for how to do it.)
Here is a picture of our boys at the Omaha Zoo four years ago when I was still taller than all of them:
We also visited the Durham Museum several years ago. Very fun and lots to learn! (Take note that there is no charge now to visit the Durham Museum!)
Here’s what Visit Omaha has to offer for free to one of you:
- 4 Tickets to Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo & Aquarium
- 4 Tickets to Omaha Children’s Museum
- 4 Tickets to Laurizten Gardens
- 4 Tickets to Durham Museum
- $50 gift certificate to Flagship Restaurant Group – This includes Blue Sushi Sake Grill, Roja Mexican Grill, Blatt Beer & Table & Plank Seafood and Provisions
Nice, huh?! Plus, you can go to the Joslyn Museum and enjoy the following exhibits for free:
- American Moderns, 1910–1960: From O’Keeffe to Rockwell (through May 17, 2015)
- Art Seen: A Juried Exhibition of Artists from Omaha to Lincoln (June 21 through October 11, 2015)
- Go West! Art of the American Frontier from the Buffalo Bill Center of the West (November 15, 2015 through the end of 2015)
So who wants this fun prize package? Leave a comment on this post for a chance to win. I’ll draw one random winner on Tuesday, March 17. Be watching for a post stating your winner as you will be responsible for contacting me if your name is chosen.