When you eat Creamy Chocolate Fruit Dip you might find yourself pausing to say out loud, “Is there anything better than this dip with strawberries? Anything at all on this entire earth?”
Some of the children standing in the room might answer your rhetorical question and suggest that winning a soccer game, getting an A on a difficult test, or finally finishing Geometry for the rest of your life is better than the Creamy Chocolate Fruit Dip. But then he will pop a chocolate dip-covered strawberry into his mouth and remember quite clearly that indeed, this snack is better than almost anything in the entire world. And perhaps it goes without saying that eating this Creamy Chocolate Fruit Dip with strawberries immediately after winning a soccer game, getting an A on a test, or finally finishing Geometry for the rest of your life is the perfect way to celebrate all good things.
Far be it from me to ruin the strawberry-dipped moment by reminding said child that one day when he has a child of his own, he may encounter Geometry all over again as a dad who helps his kid try to understand linear equations and obtuse angles. This is not the time to speak of the Geometry of the future. Let the child enjoy this Geometry-Free Creamy Chocolate Fruit Dip pleasure, am I right?
I guess now you know how we all feel about Geometry at our house. Sorry, Mathematicians. We try. And we appreciate your care and concern about figures that are congruent. We realize that life as we know it is so much better because of your vast knowledge. But we would prefer to create fun videos and music to entertain you in your down time. And we like making delicious food to feed you. Dear Mathematicians. May we interest you in a Creamy Chocolate Fruit Dipped strawberry? We think it will give your protractor a run for its money.
Truly, isn’t it a joy that we all have interest in different things? This is what makes the world go ’round. But also, this Creamy Chocolate Fruit Dip!!!! As sure as the world is spinning, dipping your fruit in this will make each day better no matter your opinion of working with Isosceles Triangles.
Creamy Chocolate Fruit Dip
- 8- ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 heaping Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Sweetener of your choice (30 drops liquid stevia, 3 Tablespoons real maple syrup, or ¼ cup sugar)
- Blend ingredients together until smooth.
- Cover and store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve with fresh strawberries, bananas, raspberries, apples, or blueberries.
Looking for more Simple Snack Recipes?
We’re sharing new recipes all month! So far here’s what we’ve come up with:
- No Bake Cookie Cups (5 minute prep!)
- Cream Cheese Salsa Dip (2 ingredients!)
- Pineapple Coconut Quick Bread (blends together fast!)
- Parmesan Crisps (so easy you won’t believe it!)
- Sweet and Salty Almonds or Pecans
- Chocolate Cheesecake Fudge
- Creamy Italian Veggie Dip
- No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Honey Sweetened Flourless Peanut Butter Bars (3 ingredients!)
- Easy Cheesy Popcorn
Do you like math with your strawberries?