Encouraging women in homemaking, healthy eating and parenting
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
2 sticks butter, melted
2 cup sugar
1/2 cup cocoa powder
2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flourExtras:
Green and red M&Ms
Frosting Paste: 1 cup powdered sugar mixed with 3 Tablespoons milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Stir together butter, sugar and cocoa.
3. Add egg and vanilla and stir well.
4. Mix in flour.
5. Pour into a greased 9×13 inch pan (glass or stone work best)
6. Bake in 350° oven for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick stuck in the middle comes out clean.
7. Allow brownies to cool completely.
8. Cut brownies into triangles.
9. Carefully take brownie triangles out of the pan.
10. Mix together frosting “paste”
11. Place two M&M eyes in place using frosting paste.
12. Place a red M&M nose in place using frosting paste.
13. Place two small pretzel antlers in place using frosting paste.