I just can’t thank all of you enough for making this week SOOOOOO much fun! All of your comments and participation have been so great! After all of this, I haven’t even come close to running out of recipes to share…in fact several more recipe requests have come in this week. There is NO END to great, healthy recipes!! Just in case you wanted to see quick links for all of the recipes in our parade this week, I’ll put them together for you here:
- Healthier Rice Crispy Treats
- How to Cook Brown Rice
- Cottage Cheese Ideas
- Italian Pasta Bake
- What to do with Butternut Squash
- Powdered Sugar with Sucanat
- Barbecue Brisket
- Chocolate Fudge Frosting
- Buttermilk Whole Wheat Chocolate Cake
There are still FIVE more winners to be chosen in the Parade Giveaway, so keep those comments coming in. PLUS, for more chances to win, each recipe you link up or share in the comments on this post will be counted in the drawing!! (You don’t have to share a recipe in the comments section, but you sure can if you want to!) Also, be sure to sign up to win awesome Stainless Steel Bakeware from Paula’s Bread! I will draw the remaining giveaway winners and post them Saturday morning at precisely wheneverIgetaroundtoit-o’clock.
Okay everyone…it’s your turn now!!! What recipes have you been wanting to share with all of us? If you have a blog, link up your awesome recipes. You can link as many as you would like to share!! Here’s what I would prefer for each of you that link up:
- Please don’t link to your main blog page, link your actual recipe post so we can find it easily.
- Let us know what recipe you are sharing in your name/title, for example: Laura @ Heavenly Homemakers (Turtle Soup)
- In your recipe post(s), please link back to this recipe parade so that your readers can come join the fun and discover new recipes too! You’re welcome just to copy and paste the following: You’ll find all kinds of new recipes this weekend at Heavenly Homemakers Recipe Parade!!
If you don’t have a blog, please feel free to share your recipes in the comments section!
(I don’t really have a recipe for Turtle Soup -sorry if I got your hopes up.)
Okay, are you ready? Start linking and visiting everyone’s blogs to learn more recipes!! Woohoo…I love a parade!!!