It’s time for a brand new challenge! Ready to learn how to Make Food Easy?!
Our Take Ten Challenges were so fun and popular that we decided to create a brand new challenge – this time with a twist!
The Make Food Easy Challenge offers this:
- A complete Make Food Easy eBook full of everything you’ll need to easily complete this two-week challenge! (We’ll send it to you right away after you sign up to join!)
- Two weeks worth of menu plans and grocery lists.
- Simple instructions for spending just a few minutes prepping meat for each week so that you can easily and quickly put your weeknight meals together.
- Daily weekday emails during the two-week challenge, telling you just what you need to do each day to quickly prepare your evening meal. (With bonus ideas and recipes!)
- Guidance to help you see how one meal leads to another!
Here’s how we’re making food easy:
One meal will lead to another. Like this…
If you’ve made meat for one meal, you’ll set some aside to use for another meal later in the week. If you bake potatoes for one meal, you’ll save the extras to use for a brand new meal later in the week. If you’ve prepped potato toppings for one meal, you’ll pull them right back out later in the week to use for tacos. See how easy and wonderful this is!!?! One meal truly does lead to another, making your daily meal prep incredibly simple and your family meals perfectly delicious!
Once you sign up to join this challenge, we’ll give you the complete eBook, grocery lists, recipes, and everything you need so you’ll be guided through these great ways to learn how to Make Food Easy. Here’s a peek at the first week’s menu and prep-ahead guide:
Here’s a little “map” to help you see how one meal leads to another:
Clear as mud? Don’t worry! The eBook and daily guides walk you through everything you need to know, step by step. Like this example for Day #3 of the Make Food Easy Challenge:
You’ll use the leftover baked potatoes from Day #3 to make a delicious Ham and Potato Skillet on Day #4. You’ll use the leftover Potato Toppings from Day #3 to fill your Tacos on Day #5. Your meat will have already been prepped ahead so that all you have to do each night is pull out what you need and create your quick meal.
See how fun it is to Make Food Easy?!
The Make Food Easy Challenge comes with two entire weeks’ worth of grocery lists, menu plans, prep-ahead guides, daily to-do pages, serving suggestions, recipes, and more.
And I suppose I should mention: Today through October 20 it’s completely FREE!! ($17 value!)
Yep, as we launch this brand new challenge, we want to make it accessible to everyone!
Here are the simple Make Food Easy Challenge details:
- This Make Food Easy Challenge will run October 21-November 2.
- Sign up for FREE by Sunday, October 20 and we’ll send you your brand new Make Food Easy eBook, grocery lists, prep guides, and everything you need to be prepared for this challenge.
- Share this post with your friends so they can sign up too!! Email me a screenshot of your share on any form of social media and we’ll thank you by sending you a FREE copy of our Let’s Do This! eCourse. It’s worth $10 and it teaches you how anyone can get ahead in the kitchen! You’ll love it!!
- Stick around through the entire two week’s Make Food Easy Challenge. Take pictures of each day’s meal prep or final meal. At the end of the challenge, send me all 10 meal pictures and I’ll send you ANY one eBook from my shop that you want. Yep, you can pick from any of them. (There are 21 to choose from!)
Get this for FREE when you share our new challenge on social media!
Notice how the free stuff just keeps on coming!
We’re giving every one of you up to $52 worth of free products here – are you amazed!?
- FREE Make Food Easy Challenge package ($17 value)
- FREE Let’s Do This! eCourse when you share this challenge on social media and send me a screenshot ($10 value)
- FREE eBook of your choice from the Heavenly Homemakers Shop when you complete the entire challenge and send me picture proof (up to $25 value)
Ready to get started with the fun?!
Sign up here and watch for an email with your Make Food Easy eBook and getting-started instructions. Then watch for emails full of all the simple details you need throughout our Make Food Easy Challenge October 21-November 2.
We’re going to head into the holiday season stress-free and with all kinds of simple recipes and meal plans at our fingertips!