With Thanksgiving right around the corner…being grateful is in the forefront of our minds.
I mean, it should be.
But there are so many things to do to get ready for Thanksgiving.
I’m focused right now on getting food ready for the big day. And making sure laundry is done so that we can pack to go to my Dad’s for a few days. And getting gifts ready to take to Kansas since we won’t be there at Christmas time.
How grateful I am that today is Gratituesday so that I can take a few moments to be still and focus on being thankful. In honor of Thanksgiving…here is my top 10 list of things I’m thankful for:
10. You. My blog would be very lonely and not at all fun without you. You enrich my life. Thank you.
9. Provisions. We always have everything we need. And then some.
8. My home. It’s not just my house, it’s my home.
7. Challenges. Yes…because they make me rely on God more fully.
6. My Christian family. We need each other.
5. My friends who sharpen me, hold me accountable, teach me, laugh with me…and just make me better because of who they are.
4. My extended family. How great it is to have so many people in my life who love me and take care of me.
3. My four sweet boys. They are my joy.
2. My husband. Who would I be without Matt? I don’t want to know.
1. Jesus…the reason I can be thankful. The reason for life.
I hope you’ll take some time to just be still…and focus on the things you are thankful for. What a wonderful week Thanksgiving time is!! Please share on your blog what you are thankful for, then come link up with us here so that we can all read about what God is doing in your life. If you don’t have a blog, please leave a comment telling us what you’re grateful for this Gratituesday!