Prime Day has arrived! It’s like Christmas in July. Or is it? Is Prime Day worth all the hype?
Well, that depends on your goals.
Are you planning to get some early Chrismas shopping done? Have you been saving up for a big kitchen appliance in hopes that it will be crazy discounted today? Are you simply interested in seeing what is being offered and scoring a few great deals?
Then I’d say that Prime Day is worth all the hype!
Remember how I finalllllly gave in and bought an Instant Pot a couple of Prime Days ago? Sure, I’d gotten sucked into the hype of the biggest deal day of the year. Sure, all the talk about taking advantage of Prime Day had me shopping more than normal paying more attention to sale offers. But you know what else?
It made me decide to follow the advice so many of you had given, and I got an awesome discount on an appliance I now absolutely love and use many times every week in my kitchen! If it wasn’t for Prime Day and the intrigue of possibly scoring a great deal, I may never have even looked into finally buying an Instant Pot.
WHAT WOULD MY LIFE BE WITHOUT MY INSTANT POT???? :) :) :)
For starters, my family would not be eating as many mashed potatoes. So clearly, all of the Coppingers are so grateful for Mom’s Prime Day Instant Pot score of 2017.
——-> Psssst! I don’t know how long this will last, but at the time I am writing this post, my very well-loved 8-Quart Instant Pot is marked down to just $99 AND there is a $15 off coupon to go with it!!!!!! I think that’s less than I paid back in 2017! The price is so low, I’m tempted to buy another one for absolutely no reason. <———
So is Prime Day worth all the hype?
If you ask me, it is. But just like anything, you have to know your goals and not spend money just because something is on sale. It doesn’t matter if you saved $20 if you didn’t need an item in the first place.
But if you have been saving and planning and are ready to make a purchase, and you are blessed to find it on sale on Prime Day. Beautiful!
And if you are like my cousin who does ALL of her Christmas shopping on Prime Day so that she can enjoy the actual holiday season without the stress of shopping, then Prime Day is more than just hype. It’s helpful and practical and a great blessing!
A few notes about Prime Day
- If you aren’t already a Prime Member, and you aren’t sure you want to become one and pay the yearly fee, you can still sign up for a 30-day FREE membership and enjoy Prime Day deals right now!
- If you want to hear from me about what items I’m most excited to see on sale for Prime Day, sign up here for our free newsletter. I’ll send an email or two as I find the best deals I think will benefit us all the most! (Plus, when you sign up for our newsletter, you’ll get a bunch of homemaking freebies!)
- As I’ve started looking for great deals, I’m finding a few not-so-great deals. So I advise that you do a little homework when you see something featured for Prime Day. It might be a fantastic deal!!! Or it might not. (Typically, deals offered for Prime Day really are great, though!)
- If you have been putting off buying an Instant Pot but really want to make it a part of your wonderful life, I’m not sure the price will ever be lower than this.
What I’m hoping will be on sale for Prime Day
Here’s what I’ll be searching out first:
- All things Pyrex
- Instant Pot (I really hope this deal with coupon stays good through Monday and Tuesday!)
- Nutrimill (Anything $219 or less is a deal worth taking advantage of.)
- Blendtec or Vitamix (This Blendtec is only $228 right now, which is less than half regular price!)
- Toys, because I get to shop for those again now!
As soon as I’ve compiled the best deals list I can come up with, I’ll send out an email. Join us here so you don’t miss it!
Are you excited about Prime Day? Do you feel it’s worth the hype?