Thanks for all of the wonderful punctuation and grammar discussion from this post. I hope it was helpful to many of you. I loved hearing what all of you had to say! Some of you really had me cracking up…what with your dangling participles and run on sentences. :)
Here are some helpful links I’d like to pass along:
- Natracare has tampons too: Natracare – Tampons, (Organic) , Super with Applicator 16 Ct
- Lot’s of people like the diva cup: divacup.com
- Insteads were mentioned as being a great option, although not everyone likes this product: Instead 12 Hour Feminine Protection Cup
- Stephanie has a great post about making cotton pads here.
- Hillbilly Housewife has a pattern for making cotton pads here.
- If you don’t want to make your own cotton pads you can buy some here or here.
And now…I think I’m going to go through my fabric stash and see about sewing up some lovely cotton pretties. I’ll let you know how all of that goes. Doesn’t that just leave us all with one big exclamation mark!!!
(Should we discuss colons next? Yeah, maybe not.)