Now that spring is here, you’ve likely got outings at the park, school parties, trips to the zoo, feel like you live in the zoo. It’s a fun time of year. These printables can be downloaded (for free!), and used however you like.
Attach a toothpick and poke them down into a muffin or cupcake for a fun snack decoration. Attach a popsicle stick and let your kids use them as puppets. If your kids are old enough, let them do a little research on each animal, or on an animal of their choice. Use these as gift tags. What else can you think of to use these for?
Have fun with these, spread the word, and check out more free printables here. :)
Want some yummy muffin recipes to go with your printables? I added them up and found that I have no less than 23 muffin recipes here at Heavenly Homemakers. I love how versatile just a few ingredients can be!
All of these recipes are kid friendly, and they are made with wholesome ingredients.
- Almond Flour Muffins (gluten free/dairy free)
- Bacon Cheese Muffins
- Banana Muffins
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Breakfast Cake Muffins
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Chocolate Swirl Muffins
- Coconut Flour Muffins (gluten free/dairy free)
- Coconut Flour Banana Muffins (gluten free/dairy free)
- Cornbread and Cornbread Muffins
- Cream Cheese Pumpkin Muffins
- Eggnog Muffins
- Honey Cinnamon Muffins
- Orange Muffins
- Pancake and Sausage Muffins
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Snickerdoodle Muffins
- Strawberry Cream Muffins
- Sweet Potato Streusel Muffins
- Vanilla Muffins with Cinnamon Crumb Topping
- Whole Wheat and Honey Zucchini Muffins
What are your favorite muffin recipes? I know the end of the school year is quite hectic for many. How’s yours going so far?