What makes this Perfect Pasta Salad perfect? You do, of course! You build it the way you like it, making it the perfect salad for you!
Perfect Pasta Salad Tips:
- Save leftover Grilled Chicken or Grilled Salmon to stir into your Pasta Salad.
- Pull other fun leftover tidbits from your fridge to use up in your Pasta Salad (peas, beans, chopped veggies, etc.).
- Set out a variety of options and let everyone build their own Perfect Pasta Salad. This is, of course, is what makes it perfect for everyone!
Except for the people who refuse to add any veggies to their pasta salad. I have kids at my house who try this. This makes the Pasta Salad not so perfect. Pasta and meat – what else do they need? VEGGIES. They need veggies. This is not difficult.
Perfect Pasta Salad Options:
- Cooked and cooled whole wheat or brown rice pasta – any shape
- Chopped sweet peppers
- Chopped carrots
- Chopped tomatoes
- Cooked chicken, tuna, steak, roast beef, salmon or other meat that sounds good
- Chickpeas or other cooked beans
- Shredded cheese
- Favorite salad dressings – we prefer homemade Italian Salad Dressing and Ranch Salad Dressing
- Other delicious add-ins of your choosing!
Set out any options you know your family or guests would enjoy. Set out bowls and forks. Slice a watermelon. Now you’ve got yourself a Simple Summer Supper in the form of a Perfect Pasta Salad!
Have you seen our other Simple Summer Suppers? Here’s a running list:
- Simple BLT Wraps
- Simple Bacon Broccoli Salad
- Simple Sloppy Joes
- Simple Sloppy Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Simple Taco Salad
- Simple Grilled Tortilla Pizza
- 16 Simple Summer Dips
- Simple Tuna Salad Wraps
- The Perfect Grilled Chicken
- Farmer’s Market Finds
- BLT Chopped Salad
- Simple Grilled Salmon
Don’t miss any of our new ideas we’ve got coming! Subscribe for free so all the latest can come directly to your inbox!
Have you become a Simple Meals member yet? You will LOVE how simple all the recipes are, and better yet, you’ll love that we do all the planning for you!