Pumpkin Spice recipes tend to be full of sugar and empty carbs. So today, how about I give you 17 Real Food Recipes that use Pumpkin Spice? They are low in sugar, nourishing, and absolutely tasty!
Pssst! Not into Pumpkin Spice? Here are 36 fabulous Chocolate Recipes. Hey, I’m here for ya.
Did you see this list of 40 Real Food Fall Recipes? That list includes many of the recipes listed here. But I thought it would be fun to pull out the recipes that featured pumpkin and pumpkin spice!
Before diving into the Pumpkin Spice recipe list, you will first need my Pumpkin Spice Recipe. In a pinch, you can substitute 1 teaspoon ground cloves, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg for 1 Tablespoon of Pumpkin Spice. But to make life easier and the holiday season more delicious, bookmark and pin the following:
Now that you have that, you can make any and all of the following fabulous recipes. These are great for breakfast, snacks, desserts, parties, holiday feasts, and any time of the day you have a cup of coffee or tea in your hand.
17 Real Food Recipes That Use Pumpkin Spice
- Overnight Pumpkin Spice French Toast Casserole (Such a wonderful recipe to put together at night, then bake and serve to guests in the morning!)
- Super Moist Sour Cream Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Spice Roll-Out Cookies (Simple and sweet, one of my favorites!)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Pumpkin Donuts (I make these all year round as an excuse to feed my kids a vegetable for breakfast.)
- Warm Pumpkin Custard (Oh yes, you should drink your pumpkin.)
- Simple Pumpkin Pancakes
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake
- Pumpkin Pecan Pie Squares (Such a fun combination of two holiday favorites.)
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Breakfast Cake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake (Making life better, one delicious bite at a time.)
- Pumpkin Pie Bars (These are a Thanksgiving tradition at our house.)
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins (With chocolate chips on top. Amen.)
- Flourless Pumpkin Muffins (Flourless and fabulous!)
What are your favorite Pumpkin Spice recipes?