I love treats like these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Balls that are on the healthy side, plus they are very easy to put together! With four simple ingredients that many of us have on hand – I’ll bet some of you will hop right off your chair and get them started right away. I highly recommend that you do.
But beware – these are little balls of peanut butter, chocolatey, coconutty addictiveness. You’ve been warned.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Balls
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Melt coconut oil and honey together in a saucepan.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter until mixture is smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture into a 9x9 inch pan.
- Refrigerate for about two hours.
- Roll mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
I use homemade peanut butter, which makes all the difference in every recipe if you ask me. You can’t beat the taste of fresh peanut butter. (It’s easier to make than you think!)
Find more No-Bake Snack and Dessert Ball recipes here:
- No-Bake Granola Bar Bites
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Bites
- No-Bake Chocolate Fudge Cookie Bites
- No-Bake Snickerdoodle Bites
- No-Bake Chocolate Fudge Bites
I use Homemade Almond Butter in most of these recipes. Once you learn to make nut butters, you’ll never go back to store-bought!
Keep these recipes on hand – especially in the summer time when you don’t want to turn on the oven but you want to make a treat. I love that all of these No-Bake Balls are filling and offer nourishment too. Protein, fiber, lightly sweetened…they are the perfect dessert of snack!
These also work great in a lunch box. To top it all off, these freeze well so you can make several ahead of time and store them in the freezer until you need them!