Hopefully you’ve already seen this genius idea for putting veggies with dip in a jar and packing it for lunch. This has become one of my favorite ways to eat well on the road!
Do you see that?
- You put Ranch Dip or Hummus or any of your favorite veggie dips into the bottom of small jar.
- Then you add your favorite raw veggies.
- Put on a lid and you’re good to go.
When it’s time to eat, your veggies are already dipped. Pick up a carrot, eat the carrot covered in dip. How can eating well get any easier than this?
Our Favorite Veggie Dips to Pack in Lunches
Our Favorite Veggies to put with our Dips
- Petite Baby Carrots (so much sweeter and easier to eat!)
- Sliced Cucumbers
- Sweet Peppers
- Celery (ok, not really our favorite, but still worth adding it to the list in case it’s one of yours!)
Great add-ins to your Veggies with Dip Lunch in a Jar
- Popcorn Chicken with Ranch
- Quick Bread in a Jar
- Simple Oatmeal Cookies
- Flourless Peanut Butter Brownies
- Sweet and Salty Almonds or Pecans
- Honey Sweetened Flourless Peanut Butter Bars
- Orange Glazed Poppyseed Bread
We’ve got 10 super fun Lunch in a Jar ideas to share this month – perfect for your Back to School lunchbox! Subscribe here so you won’t miss a post!
Next up, fruits and dips. Wait until you see all the fun ideas!!
Some of these links are my affiliate links.