God is good…all the time. Here are a few bits and pieces I’m grateful to be able to share with you:
- When Matt’s cell phone fell out of his pocket as he was leaving for the airport on his way home from California last week…he dropped it IN our sister-in-law’s car. Not on the sidewalk…not in the driveway…not in the middle of the airport. He could have lost it forever…but it was safe inside Kari’s car. Good ol’ Fed Ex had it to him two days later.
- Last week I caught a sinus infection. (Which beans by dose is pretty plugged right dow.) With
by asthbamy asthma…any kind of infection I catch usually makes it’s way into my lungs, then it takes me a LONG time to get over it. This time my lungs stayed clear and felt much better in only a few days! Yay!
- At just the right time over the weekend when I was experiencing some moments of discouragement, my friend Char called. The phone call was just what I needed and I’ve felt better ever since. Aren’t Christian friends the best?
- The past two mornings, I’ve actually heard birds chirping outside our windows. In FEBRUARY. It’s the sweetest sound…and holds the promise of spring!
- Through Facebook, I’ve re-gained contact with several high school friends. I’m really excited about that. What a neat tool for keeping in touch with people!
I love that God works in big, bold ways…and that he works in simple, everyday ways too. I love that he never tires of blessing me.
How is God working in your life? What are you grateful for? Read the details here, write about your blessings on your blog, then come link up with us. If you don’t have a blog, please leave a comment letting us know what you’re grateful for!