Time Sensitive!! —>
This year’s Ultimate Homemaking Bundle just came out! It’s only being offered for six days (because you can’t discount $1,300 down to $29.97 forever, right?). These are all great resources, but in particular I want to point out the biggest value and best thing for every family who’s every said, “Isn’t there anything we can feel good about watching as a family?” Yes. There is something very good. You won’t believe how good.
Please click to learn more about how you can get RightNow Media (like Netflix for Christians!!) for an entire year with this one time $29.97 purchase of this entire bundle. I’m amazed!!!!
I have a 30-Day Real Food Menu Plan for you for the home stretch. Why? Well I don’t know about you, but…
I am all done.
I don’t care how many pages of Worldly Wise or lessons of Teaching Textbooks (math) are practical to finish in one week. I want the boys to finish. Five days. All of it. Overachieve, children! You can do it. There’s ice cream in it for you when you finish. A double scoop.
All the learning moments? We’ve had ’em galore. They have been precious. We’ll have more next year. Right now we’re in a “just finish it already” mode. Finishing by Friday is entirely possible on most of our subjects. They are pretty motivated (by the ice cream) (and the freedom), so I’m pretty sure they’ll be able to pull it off.
Raise your hand if you’re with me – whether home-school, private, or public school family. Are ya ready for summer break??
This kid. We wears a suit and tie more than he wears play clothes.
Actually, a suit and tie are his play clothes. #mosthandsomefifthgrader
Our oldest, Asa, finishes his second semester at college and moves home this weekend! He leaves again at the beginning of June to travel for the college, recruiting for YC at various church camps in the Midwest. This is part of my push to finish our school year at home this week. All six of us will be home during the month of May and I’d just rather not be dividing our time between family fun and Algebra.
No matter where you are in your school year, I’m sure we can all use a little help getting the family fed easily!
You may remember that I shared a 30-Day Real Food Back-to-School Menu Plan last August when we were all gearing up for this school year. Now that we’re winding down and probably trying to work harder than ever to get everything done, to make it to all the end-of-school events, and basically survive until summer – I thought it might be nice if I recreated this menu plan for you and offered it again.
Back-to-School Home Stretch! Real Food Menu Plan
We’ll begin with breakfast, head into lunch (for the home-schoolers among us), then land on dinner/supper. Ready to dig in?!
30 Real Food Breakfast Ideas (always served with fruit and often served with some sort of additional protein)
- Fried eggs on toast
- Scrambled cheesy eggs
- Breakfast Burritos
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Easy Breakfast Casserole
- Dark Chocolate Almond Granola
- Giant Breakfast Cookies
- Instant Oatmeal Packets
- Pancake and Sausage Muffins
- Whole Wheat Waffles
- Coconut Flour Muffins
- Quick Mix Pancakes
- Homemade Poptarts
- Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
- Peanut Butter Snack Bars
- Peanut Butter Breakfast Cake
- Coconut Fudge Bars
- Cream Cheese Pumpkin Muffins
- Quick Mix Biscuits
- Low Sugar Carrot Cake
- Lemon Bread
- Ham and Egg Breakfast Bowls
- Grape Nuts Cereal
- Breakfast Cake Muffins
- Honey Cinnamon Muffins
- Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Strawberry Cream Muffins
- Peanut Butter Pancakes
Muffin Tip: Make muffin batter ahead and put it into the freezer like this so that you can easily bake them fresh as needed in the mornings!
30 Real Food Lunch Ideas (always served with 2-4 fruits and veggies. If I’m serving salad, I usually serve some sort of bread to fill my men)
- Tuna Salad
- Tuna Melts on Spinach
- Pasta Salad Bar
- Meat and Cheese Burritos
- Easy Noodle Stir Fry
- Ham and Cheese Pasta Salad
- Pizza Boats
- Baked Potatoes in the Crock Pot with whatever toppings we have available
- Homemade pizza (crusts already made – boys build/bake their own)
- Spanish Rice
- Taco Salad
- Easy Cheesy Bean Dip with chips
- Chicken Tacos
- Black Bean Chicken Nachos
- BLT Chopped Salad
- BLT Wraps
- Bacon, Egg, and Avocado Salad
- Grilled Cheese Sandwiches (with turkey or ham if I have some)
- Scrambled Egg Sandwiches
- Creamy Mac and Cheese
- Healthier Cheese Dip with chips
- Real Food Meat and Velveeta Dip with chips
- Taco Quesadillas
- Tuna Casserole
- Chicken Burritos
- Plain Quesadillas
- Hamburger Patties
- Beef Summer Sausage with cheese and crackers
- Corn Dog Muffins
- Cheesy Salsa Burgers (from Eat Right Away: Beef Edition)
Dinner/Supper (always served with 2-4 fruits and veggies)
- Cheesy Salsa Enchiladas
- Grilled Barbeque Chicken
- Italian Cream Cheese Chicken
- Mongolian Beef (from Eat Right Away: Slow Cooker Beef Edition)
- Quick Mix Pancakes with Scrambled Eggs and Bacon
- Barbecue Cranberry Chicken (from Eat Right Away: Slow Cooker Chicken Edition)
- Sloppy Joes
- Cheeseburger Macaroni
- Easy Apricot Chicken (from Eat Right Away: Chicken Edition)
- Turkey Sausage and Red Bean Stew
- Taco Potatoes
- Beefy Enchilada Bake
- Baked Ziti (from Eat Right Away: Beef Edition)
- Baked Three Cheese Chicken Pasta
- Garden Veggie Chicken Skillet
- Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole (from Make-Ahead Meals and Snacks)
- Popcorn Chicken
- Bacon-Wrapped Individual Meatloaves (from Eat Right Away: Beef Edition)
- Italian Pasta Bake
- Salmon Patties
- Teriyaki Chicken and Veggies
- Grilled Salmon
- Grilled Burgers
- Fiesta Chicken
- Sour Cream Enchiladas (from Make-Ahead Meals and Snacks)
- Creamy Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Lamb Chops
- Hawaiian Beef and Rice (from Eat Right Away: Slow Cooker Beef Edition)
- Grilled Steak
Learning Resources and Freebies Made Easy
How would you like a downloadable version of this?! Learning Zone members can download this FREE 30-Day Real Food Menu Plan Resource to keep handy during this busy time of year.
Are you part of the Heavenly Homemaker’s Learning Zone? We’re frequently offering free printable learning resources you won’t want to miss! If you are a mom, an educator, or in any way spend time with children – I invite you to join the fun of the Learning Zone!