They are lightly sweet, filling, and full of good fat and protein.
So what’s a girl to do when she runs out of her Mini Cheesecakes on a hot day in the summer? She certainly doesn’t want to turn on the oven to bake more for herself. And I think we all know the waffle iron just won’t work for something like this (but don’t think I didn’t at least consider it for one insane moment).
How to Make Cheesecake in a Crock Pot
- 2 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 full droppers of liquid stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a crock pot.
- Cook on low for 3- 3½ hours or until the center of the cheesecake is no longer liquid.
- Turn off crock pot, remove lid, and allow it to sit for 1-2 hours to cool.
- Transfer cheesecake to the fridge to chill for 3-4 hours before serving.
- Cut into 12 slices.
I forgot to mention – this Crock Pot Cheesecake is crustless. (I’m so used to eating them this way, I forget cheesecakes are supposed to have crusts. Ha!)
Or, if you want some No-Bake Cheesecake Varieties, check out the list below.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Whip
- Low Sugar Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Easy, Low Sugar Mini Crustless Cheesecakes
- Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
- Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
- Easy No-Bake Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cheesecake Dessert
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Can’t wait to hear how you like this Cheesecake in a Crock Pot idea!
Learn how to get this freebie here.
Offer ends tonight! :)
Join Simple Meals now to get this freebie sent to your inbox Thursday. Last chance!