Here’s a fun kitchen freebie for you this week! After this, you’ll be able to hand your kids knives and enjoy peaceful mealtimes too. Knives and peace? Why, of course.
I’ve been checking out some tips from the teacher behind the Kids Cook Real Food eCourse, an online cooking class for kids. She’s got so many ideas about strategies for peaceful dinners, fostering healthy eaters, and dealing with picky ones, and she’s sharing them all in a (free!) live online event this week!
Katie Kimball, who is a teacher and mom of 4, will show you:
- 7 Proven Strategies to Make Family Mealtimes Peaceful (even if you have picky eaters)
- 3 Choices to Give Your Kids That Will Make Healthy Food a Reality in Your House — but They Still Think They’re in Control
- 2 Way-too-common Ways Parents Sabotage Dinner Without Even Realizing it
- The Snacktime Rule that will be your new best friend
- The Biggest Mistake Parents Make when inviting their kids into the kitchen…and how to avoid it.
- How to Make the Clean Plate Club Totally Unnecessary
- How to Teach Kids to Use Sharp (or dull!) Knives Safely
- Plus WHEN YOU ATTEND LIVE, you’ll get access to a free video teaching kids to use knives safely — for children of ANY age. Be ready for your kids to exceed your expectations!
For attending, you’ll also get a free knife skills video from Katie’s Kids Cook Real Food eCourse that you can use to teach your kids (of any age!) how to use dull and sharp knives safely, in a fun and kid-friendly way. (This video is usually part of a $20 set of 5 videos)!
I want peaceful mealtimes! When’s the webinar?
There are 4 times to choose from. Which one works best for you?
- Thursday, Feb. 22nd, at 1PM Eastern (10AM Pacific)
- Tuesday, Feb. 27th, at 7PM Eastern (4PM Pacific)
- Tuesday, Feb. 27th, at 10PM Eastern (7PM Pacific)
- Saturday, March 3rd, at 4PM Eastern (1PM Pacific)
It will be recorded and signing up is the only way to get the replay!
Looking forward to seeing you there!
These links are my referral links.