You know how you buy a Groupon, then you get to buy something or do something fun at a nice discount? That’s kind of what this is, only it’s insanely better because you get over $2,140 worth of stuff (not even joking) for only $29.97 (but for real). Aaannnnddd everything you get can help you take the next step toward healthy living.
This is the 4th year in a row Ultimate Bundles put together a Healthy Living package for us. How they keep getting better, I do not know. But what in the world? They keep getting better. I have to tell you about the bonus items first. (It’s kind of like eating dessert before dinner, but we’re grown-ups so we can do whatever we want. Take that, 10 year-old cookie police.)
This is a line up of most of the bonuses I got with this year’s bundle – all for only the cost of shipping (or in some cases I spent a little extra so I could get free shipping). Yes, that is coconut oil you see there, along with three of my favorite and most used essential oils. Plus many other rockin’ rock stars that make me so happy. Don’t look now, but I’m wearing that lovely little toxin-free deo as we speak. What? You didn’t smell a thing? That’s because it works.
I’m sure you were wondering why I didn’t take a selfie with my freebies. Perhaps you just didn’t scroll down far enough to see that actually, I did take a selfie with my freebies. I mean, of course I did.
Unfortunately, my arm was not long enough to get a good shot. I need a bundle-bonus-selfie-stick. Indeed, after looking at this picture, I realize that this would be a worthy investment (the selfie stick…but also the bundle).
Here’s the low down on the
- ePantry – FREE hand soap + $8 credit on one shipment, FREE dish soap + $8 credit on the next shipment, AND 60-day VIP access with FREE shipping ($30 value)
- Plant Therapy – FREE Lemon, lavender and peppermint essential oil set ($22.92 value – this one alone makes the bundle price almost a wash!)
- NaturOli – FREE travel essentials facial set: deep conditioning facial wash (1 oz.), new radiance facial creme (1 oz.), exfoliating walnut scrub (1 oz.) ($16.95 value)
- Bloom Naturals – FREE SPOT treatment for acne & eczema OR a $15 gift certificate toward Bloom Naturals products ($15 value)
- Lexie Naturals – FREE natural care gift set: lip balm (.15 oz.), lotion tube (1 oz.) and trial-size deodorant (.35 oz.) ($15 value)
- Perfect Supplements – $15 gift certificate toward any Perfect Brand product (this is where I got the coconut oil, though I just realized that I paid a $2 overage beyond the certificate. Worth it.)
- Strawesome – $15 gift certificate toward the straws and accessories of your choice ($15 value)
- TriLight Health – FREE 2-oz liquid herbal formula or $15 off larger bottles ($15 value)
- Craftsy – 1 FREE online class ($44.99 value)
- Once a Month Meals – $32 toward OAMM membership + a free mini menu ($35 value)
Is that list not delicious?
So that was dessert. Here’s dinner (which is also to delectable). It’s pretty much impossible to effectively show you all 90 digital products in one shot. But here you go. I made this almost unreadable graphic all by myself. Mostly it shows you how many products you get, and isn’t it colorful and enticing? But to get a thorough idea of what you really get in this package, you’ll need to click here. Details and specifics are oh-so helpful.
You will absolutely find some resources in there that are just what you need right now. I definitely did (and keep discovering more). But if it’s okay with you, I’m going to be bossy (no surprise there, right?) and tell you which ones you should look at first:
If you get this bundle for no other reason – get it for the Essential Oils for Families eCourse (which normally sells for $135) and the How to Protect Your Family from Colds and Flu eCourse (which normally sells for $50). The savings on these products alone makes the purchase very worth it, but also – the information you get!!!!! I’m also loving the at-home workout Mash-Up videos (which sells for $45 normally). My sore muscles can attest to this.
So just think. An essential oils eCourse and free essential oils ~ workout videos and free deo. I mean, it’s like the bundle folks thought of everything.
Here’s what I recommend:
- Visit the Ultimate Bundle website and take a look at all the goodness that comes in this package.
- Click “Get my copy now!” to go through their simple 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus products.
- Use their Getting Started Interactive Guides to pick the area you want to tackle first and start making healthy changes!
Click below to get all the nitty-gritty on this million times better than Groupon Healthy Living package deal.
The bundle team has made it easy, and obviously, it’s all ridiculously helpful and fun. This bundle will only be available until midnight Monday, September 14 – so get it now before you forget. In your excitement as you look through all your glorious goodies – do not forget to feed your children or your cat. I know. It’s hard. Just ask Wiggams.
This post contains affiliate links.