I feel so on top of things. It’s still November and I just ordered a package of personalized Christmas postcards to send out. Score one for me. (No promises that I’ll actually get them in the addressed and sent before Christmas. Let’s live in the moment though, shall we?)
Just another day in the life of the Coppinger fam.
How did I get these cards for such a low price? I had a $15 gift certificate for Artsy Cou. I’ll tell you how you can get one too!
For that matter, howzabout I tell you how you can get twelve $15 gift certificates?
There’s a really cool package deal being offered right now and here’s the low down: You pay just $15 and you get $180 worth of gift certificates to spend at 11 different really cool online shops. The question I spent hours yesterday to answer is this:
Is it worth it?
I had to know for sure before I told you about this. Is it worth paying $15 for these twelve $15 certificates?
Well, even if you end up just using one certificate, you make your money back, so there’s pretty much no risk of wasting money. Then, of course, the more you use, the more you save.
As it turns out, I ended up using seven of the $15 gift certificates and I am very, very excited about the items I was able to get!
Nothing ended up being completely free after the $15 off. I still had to pay shipping on each item I ordered. Did I still save a lot of money on great gifts? Yep! One of my favorites:
This ended up costing me $22 with shipping. Such an adorable, usable gift!
And this bamboo spatula from Life Without Plastic??? How amazing is this? It was only $4.95, so I picked out a fun flamingo reusable bowl cover for another $9.95. My $15 certificate knocked it all down to $0, then I paid shipping ($9.95, more than I would have liked, but still a great overall price for two wonderful items).
But the question is: Do I give it as a gift or keep it for myself??
I was so excited to find these three amazing pouches at Porteen Gear to give to my oldest son to use in his camera bag for his memory cards and flash drives. All three, with shipping, only cost $14 after the gift certificate!
I also got kombucha bottles, glass straws, and face cream that I’m excited to receive! I’m still trying to decide on a couple of the other offers, but I will tell you this:
My initial $15 investment was worth it and then some.
Here are some more specifics I learned after wading through all of these certificates yesterday. (Hopefully my wading will save you some time!) Remember, you pay just $15, then get $15 to spend at all of these sites!
- Around the World Stories (Looked neat, but kinda pricey and not great for my family. I didn’t use this certificate.)
- Artsy Couture (Got my super cute, super inexpensive Christmas cards here!)
- Atlas Coffee Club (SO tempted. But I passed on this one. If you have a coffee lover in your life, this is a great gift! I couldn’t justify it for our family though.)
- Bloom Naturals (I didn’t need to use this one, but if you have someone in your family with eczema or acne, definitely use this one!)
- Crunchy Balm (I got the Frankincense Face Cream and can’t wait to use it! Yep, it’s a gift for myself.)
- Ecocentric Mom (I haven’t used this one yet, but am thinking about using it to have a baby gift on hand.)
- Healthy Moving (I decided to pass on this one.)
- Hope Ink (I wasn’t impressed with the shipping price, but still felt like the hanging calendar gift was a good price after the gift certificate knocked off $15.)
- Life Without Plastic (SO many great items. This is where I got the bamboo spatula and cotton bowl cover.)
- Porteen Gear (Could have spent so much money at this site for my photographer/videographer son. Loved using this certificate on a gift for him!)
- Strawesome (I love their glass straws, so I was very happy to use a certificate to get more for our collection.)
- The Kombucha Shop (I got a great price for three really cool bottles for only $9.72 shipped.)
So there you have it. After many hours of shopping (it’s a tough life) and learning about shipping costs, I have decided to share this with you because…
This gift certificate package is worth the $15 investment.
You’ll make your money back after using just one certificate, so truly, this is a no-risk purchase. Then you can have a blast making Christmas postcards and finding other great items for loved ones (or yourself!), all while getting $15 off each purchase! It’s very merry and bright!
This package offer is only available through Monday, December 5. Get it now and start shopping!!
Some of these links are my affiliate links.